For them who not in the know, Bluestacks is a pretty competent Android emulator for Windows. We can quickly run Full Android OS on Any computer by using this software, And now it has released it’s an improved version of the old one with few more additional features called Bluestacks 2. It could run multiple apps at once, where the last one was only able to run one app at a time.
We can install & root the Bluestacks 2 with the help of a root tool called King root. I’m going to tell you how. This process is simple, actually so simple that I could not believe it. You can do it by yourself just following the step given below, it will work for sure.
Let’s check out the steps without wasting time
The process to Root Bluestacks 2 with Kingroot
1. First, download the Bluestacks 2 and install it.
2. Download the Kingroot App
3. Double click on that Kingroot apk file and connected via Bluestacks App Handler
4. Open the Kingroot app on Bluestacks 2
5. It will show root status error: Fix. This is the message for unrooted devices
6. Click on the Android Logo/ root button in the center. This will start the rooting procedure for your Bluestacks.
7. Wait for some time as the Kingroot completes rooting, you will be able to see the Green-Tick in the center of KingRoot screen, which means that your Emulator is rooted successfully.
8. Now install Bluestacks Tweaker Software
9. Double click on the Bluestacks Tweaker Software to open it. It will show this screen.
10. Click the Restart button on Bluestacks Tweaker
11. Wait for Bluestacks Tweaker to automatically close and restart Bluestacks.
12. Install Root Checker from Google Play Store and confirm the root privileges in your Emulator
Now your Bluestacks 2 is entirelyÂ Rooted.