What is the Google Chrome Browser: Google Chrome Browser is an open-source program, and it launched in 2008 with different updated features. Google Chrome Browser is available for Windows, Linux, Mac OS X, iOS, and Android operating systems.
Google Chrome is the most useful Web browser. There are many features in Google Chrome. But some times we properly can not utilize it. If we use it properly, then it will work faster with better performance. Google Chrome has a massive number of keyboard short cut to do your work quickly. So if you already not install this browser, then install it to get its benefits. In this Article, Some exciting tips about the Google Chrome feature we have a share.
Any Web Page save as PDF File
You can save any web page as a PDF file by this Google Chrome Browser. To save any file as pdf, just open any web page, then Press the Ctrl+P button on Windows and select save as PDF at the time of printing from the printers list and download the page as a PDF file. (In this case, no extensions will be required)
Compose Your Email from Address Bar
You can compose your email from the address bar just go to the address bar of chrome browser and type the following command
mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org. This Command will open the Gmail compose window, and next to it, auto-fill the address in the To field.
Chrome Browser Reveal Your all Hidden Passwords
When we put any password, Google Chrome can remember and auto-fill password, but this password hidden with asterisks. You can reveal your hidden password using developer tools. It can change your imputing asterisk password as a text. Otherwise, you can reveal your saved password using chrome://settings/passwords.
Select All history to Delete it Quickly
We can not delete all the web history in Google Chromes because here (in Chromes) does not have the “Select All” button. If we want to remove more than one page at a time, then We have to select each checkbox.
In this case, we can select more pages at a time using some tricks. At first, click on the 1st Checkbox, then hold the shift key, after that select last checkbox.
Use Google Chrome as Text Editor
Set more than one bookmarks in the toolbar
Google Chrome as Media Player
Install Alternative version of Flash Player in Google Chrome
- Download and install the appropriate system plug-in.
- Next type â€œabout pluginsâ€ (without quotation marks) into the address bar at the top of a Chrome browser window.
- Click â€œDetailsâ€ at the upper-right corner of the page.
- Find the â€œFlashâ€ (or â€œShockwave Flashâ€) listing for the integrated plug-in on the page and click the corresponding â€œDisableâ€ button. To identify the integrated plug-in, see the table of plug-in filenames above.
- Find the â€œFlashâ€ (or â€œShockwave Flashâ€) listing for the system plug-in on the page and click the correspondingâ€œEnableâ€ button. To identify the system plug-in, see the table of plug-in filenames above.
- Close all Chrome windows and restart the browser.