Thereâ€™s a lot of work which we have to do on our hips for getting a perfectly toned hip. In an article published by Harvard Health Publications, it is asseverated that while estrogen aims to deposit fat around the thighs.â€œThis is the main reason why it is difficult for women particularly shift their fat from these specific areas in comparison with any other part of the body,â€ agrees Bhupendra Tokas, a trainer at Fitness First gym, New Delhi
Here are the five best ways to reducing the fat around your hips and shape it up. You donâ€™t need to go to the gym for doing these exercises. You can smoothly perform these at home
1) Squat and Squat:Â According to Gaurav Sharma, Fitness Manager at Sports Fit, this popular exercise works fantastic for your hips, butt, thighs, and stomach. For starters, you can use less weight, or it is better to do it freehand and subsequently begin using dumbbells, increasing the pressure after every few days. Overall, fat loss will help for toning. Also, squats are favorite of every body-builder, which includes celebrities like Arnold Schwarzenegger and eight times Mr. Olympia, Ronnie Coleman. Here is how to squat in a proper way
1) Stand straight with your legs apart from matching with shoulders.
2) Keep your hands stretched out in front of you, or if you like, just place them on to your hips.
3) Keep your spine straight, back flat, and go down till it makes a form of a 90-degree angle.
4) Make sure your knees don’t touch on your toes.
5) Return again to the initial position
6) Do three sets, 20 reps each in one set
Start by doing the regular squats followed by these variations getting you a supreme lower body.
2) Make those lunges:Â First of all, stand straight and start bending your knees, for keeping them soft. Secondly, move ahead and start leaning forward to hold all your weights upon your right leg while your left leg relaxes. Hold this position till the count of eight and then change the leg. This is your one set. You can start with three sets at the initial stage and then gradually increase the number. Lunges also help you to have toned muscles
3) Try plies:Â A typical move, these are your daily squats turned outwards. Here, your knees turn outside in place of facing the front. You can do it along with kettlebell or dumbbells, and it works entirely on toning the hips. Here is given how to do it
1. Stand with your feet apart. Try to point your toes at a 45-degree angle away from your body. Put your hands in the Namaskar or praying position in front of your chest or put your hands on your hips.
2. Down your body lower to keep your head in a straight line from ceiling to floor.
3. As you lower your body, your knees should be bent out away from your body.
4. Slowly up, your body backs up to the initial position, using your inner thighs and buttocks to put yourself back up. Repeat as many times as possible
4) The Bridge Exercise:Â The bridge exercise builds up strength in your hips and the spine, which helps you maintain an appropriate posture when you’re sitting or standing for a more extended period. The move likewise fortifies the center. Hereâ€™s how you can do this exercise:
1) Â Just lie on the ground facing the ceiling. Bend your knees and take in front of your body at a 90-degree angle. Rest your arms will stay by your sides.
2) Â Press with your buttocks, up your hips into the air until your body is in a straight line, declined from knees to head.
3) StayÂ for a few seconds before rolling your spine, return to the ground from the beginning position.
4) Repeat 10 to 20 times or as per requirement. Take this step further by raising one leg and staying your hips at an even level during the minute. Repeat the pose with the opposite leg.
5) The Side-Lying Leg Raise: A simple exercise that is very common in most of the workout regime, it definitely gives effective results. Here, the hip joint is stretched out with the working of the hamstrings, hip muscles, and extensors, from the muscles of the lower back. It helps to keep the muscles of your back firm, tones the butt to enhance your posture, and guarding you against lower back pain. It is one of the most common problems seen in people who lead a sedentary lifestyle.