Nowadays we are too busy to stand in the bank queue to get our work done so the Internet Banking makes that easy for us. In Simple Words, the Internet or Net Banking is a facility provided by the bank to its customers who find don’t have much time to visit bank again and again so that the ATM cards. Online SBI is safe for the transaction but using the ATM Card for Online shopping is a bit of risky. It is better to generate your ATM Card.
ATM PIN Generation through ATM machines:
Though most of the use Internet banking for done our all bank related job but there are more than half people who use Off line SBI banking to get their work done. They can generate their PIN through the ATM machines by just follow the instruction given below
1. Insert the State Bank Debit card at any State Bank Group ATM
2. Select ” PIN Generation ”
3. Enter 11 digit account number and confirm
4. Enter 10 digit registers mobile number and confirm
5. The message will be displayed on the ATM screen that the PIN shall be received on the registered mobile number. Confirm the same
6. Upon confirmation, One-time PIN ( OTP ) will be sent on registered mobile number. OTP will be valid for 2 day
7. card holder has to create new PIN using OTP at any State Bank ATM ( Banking> PIN Change ) to carry out the further transaction.
ATM PIN Generation through SMS:
1. SMS PIN < space > CCCC < space > AAAA to 567676 from registered mobile number where CCCC in the last number of the Debit Card numbers and AAAA is the last four digits of your account number.
Example: PIN 1540 5987 where ” 1540 ” is the last four digits of the Debit Card and ” 5987 ” is the last four digits of your account number
2. one Time PIN ( OTP ) will be sent on the registered mobile number. OTP will be valid only for 2 days
3. The cardholder has to create new PIN using OTP at any State Bank AAAA ( Banking> PIN Change ) to carry out the further transaction.
ATM PIN Generation Through Internet Banking:
1. Login to www.onlinesbi.com using your Internet banking User ID and password
2. Select e- Services>> ATM Card Services>> ATM PIN Generation.
3. Use One Time password or profile password for authentication.
4. Select the account number to which the Debit Card is Linked.
5. Select the Debits of the PIN as per your choice and the last two digits of the PIN will be sent to the registered mobile number
6. Enter all the four digits ( i.e. the first two digit self-chosen and the 2 digits sent to the registered mobile number ) and confirm
7. These 4 digits will be the new PIN
ATM PIN Generation Through IVRS:
1. card holder has to call the Bank’s contact centre ( 1800 425 3800/ 1800 1122 11/ 080- 26599990 ) from his/ her registered mobile number
2. Cardholder has to enter full Card number and account number
3. One time PIN ( OTP ) will be sent to the registered mobile number. ( OTP will be valid only for 2 days )
4. The cardholder has to create new PIN using OTP at any State Bank ATM ( Banking> PIN Change ) to carry out the further transaction.