The whole of India with the world is mourned for the demise of the great ‘Missile Man’ of India. He was also the former President of India. His achievements in life always inspiring us in every prospect of growth. We do not know all the facts about his life. There are some facts which we do not know. These facts make him the ‘People’s President’ of India.
What are the unknown facts we do not know about APJ Abdul Kalam?
1) When Kalam was in Defence Research Development Organization (DRDO), he disliked putting broken glass on the walls of a building. We usually think it will give better protection. But he told it would be harmful to the birds
2) He founded the trusted name as PURA (Providing Urban Amenities to Rural Areas). He started to give all his salaries and savings to it.
3) APJ Abdul Kalam is better known as his own thank you cards with personal messages with his own handwriting.
4) It was IIT Varanasi convocation day. Our most humble former President was invited as the chief guest. But he surprised all when he refused to sit on the chair designated for him.
5) He was famous for his frequent surprise visits to college and school students with fewer securities. Once a time when he was one of the key advisors to the government, he was invited as a guest. At day time or night, he visited for the invitation without any security.
6) In his very famous book, ‘My Journey,’ APJ Abdul Kalam revealed his first lesson, which made him the Missile Man of India. He remembered the first boat with his father. His father put courage and dedication to him. When it was lost in a cyclone, the figure of his father helped him to learn the lesson about life.
7) During his time at ISRO when he faced the press with all failed tests accepting it his own mistake. After getting a great success, he sent to his fellow scientists to talk with the news
8) India tested five nuclear bombs in 1998. They deserved the CIA spying was beautiful. The question is how the plan was carried out. They worked mostly at nights. They wore plain clothes in the army area. All these are possible due to APJ Abdul Kalam for the first nuclear bomb