Our World is full of wonders no matter where you live in the world, there are incredible places to visit. Everybody has their own choices to visit the best places in our Globe. These are the ten most amazing places on earth you must visit. I have prepared a list of top ten breathtaking sites at my best. Please share your opinion through a comment.
Top Ten Beautiful Places in the World You Must See Once in Life
01. The Gardens at Marqueyssac, France
The Gardens at Marqueyssac, France, is the most beautiful garden in the world. La Roque-Gageac in the nearby village to this garden is one of the Amazing Places in France. If you want to climb up to the spot that will be quite exercised for you. For that reason, you must take rest before you come down from the zenith point. Govt. of France fully aware of the maintenance of this garden by active attendants and always try to maintain the design that was developed over 300 years ago.
02. Capilano Suspension Bridge, Vancouver, British Columbia
The Capilano Suspension Bridge Park offers visitors a unique mix of adventure, history, and culture. You can not imagine that a bride looks so beautiful in reality. It is situated in a West Coast rain-forest. The total ecosystem of the park definitely charming you in no doubt. The Bridge offers you the most charming views of the Capilano River and the green growth forest.
03. Crystalline Turquoise Lake in the Jiuzhaigou National Park of China always invites you to make a paid trip there. The other name of Crystalline Turquoise Lake is Five Flower Lake of China. I am sure that you will get the seven colors of the rainbow in an obvious way, which makes the Lake most beautiful. Please remember that the way to this beautiful Lake situated in an earthquake-prone zone.
04. Hitachi Seaside Park is a public park in Hitachinaka, Ibaraki, Japan. The main feature of this park that it can hold blooming flowers throughout the year. Daffodils and Tulips are the main attraction of this garden. Visitors are requested to witness the spectacle between April to June of the years.
05. Tianzi Mountain is located in Zhangjiajie in the Hunan Province of China, adjacent to the Suoxi Valley. Tianzi Mountain provides stunning views of peaks, which rise one after another. For that sense, it is also known as “The Monarch of the Peak Forest.” Regular Tourist Buses are available for the hassle-free transportation system.
06. Benteng Chittorgarh located in Rajasthan in the Western Part of India. Chittorgarh Fort is one of the most massive forts in India. It is a World Heritage Site as per the UNESCO listing. Surely it gives a lot of new knowledge about Indian Traditional historical culture. I am assuring you that you will be charmed by the grand palaces, temples, and beautiful towers.
07. Plitvice Lakes National Park is the oldest national park in Southeast Europe and the largest park in Croatia. It is also a UNESCO heritage site. You must visit this spot at least once in your life. The beauty of the National Park lies in its sixteen lakes, inter-connected by a series of waterfalls, and set in deep woodland populated by deer, bears, wolves, boars, and rare bird species.
08. Blue Caves, Zakynthos Island: This is the most attractive island in the world. You can visit there with your own boat or organized touring parties. At the bottom of the steps, the polished rock is welcomed to take a comfortable sunbathe theirs. Swimming is the best way to visit the caves.
09. Tian Tan Buddha is one of the fantastic destinations for visitors to Hong Kong. This statue, also known as the Big Buddha, is the worldâ€™s most giant Buddha statue by using bronze. Tian Tan Buddha has opened from visitors from December 1993.
10. Paterswoldse Meer, a lake just south of the city of Groningen in the Netherlands. Visiting this place in the summer gives you plenty of recreational activities to enjoy, like boating and skating. As part of the Groningen-Drenthe lakes, this is a favorite among Netherlands visitors because of its incredible surroundings.